Policy Papers & Briefs
- Degree Productivity, Responsible Administration, and Efficiency Initiatives, March 2011
- Increasing Graduation Rates: Helping Students Take the Final Leap, April 2017 (PDF), an analysis of undergraduates who attempted 90 or more credit hours but did not complete their degree.
- Education Impact Series: Part 1 - Completion Matters, Nov 2015 (PDF), an analysis of post-exit earnings for completers and non-completers. See related Completion Matters infographic and video.
- Graduation Success: Performance & Strategies, 2010 Update
- "UT System Reports on Timely Graduation Required by House Bill 1172" Office of Academic Affairs, January 2007 (PDF)
- "UT System Reports on Timely Graduation Required by House Bill 1172" Office of Academic Affairs, February 2006 (PDF)